Founder and directress of the Childplay Yoga Training program
- Level I and Level II KRI certified Lead Trainer
- Yoga Alliance at the ERYT-500 level
- AMIS certification as a Montessori Teacher
- Ex-President & Founder of the Catalan Aerobic Association
- Ex-Vice President of the Spanish Aerobic Federation 1982 -1992
- Member of IKYTA (International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association)
Aquarian Teacher Level 1 (KRI):
Foundations and Awakening
This Teacher Training Program is for everyone, whether you would like to become a certified teacher or just wish to deepen your personal experience of Kundalini Yoga. This course gives you a lifelong foundation for a successful yoga practice. This certification program provides the tools and comprehensive training to learn both the theory and techniques of Kundalini Yoga. You will gain the knowledge and self-confidence to make a difference in yourself and the world around you. You’ll study and practice yoga while still being able to maintain your work schedule and activities.?? This program includes a membership in the 3HO International Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association (IKYTA). This program also meets the standards for the 220 hour Yoga Teacher Certification set by the Yoga Alliance, a national alliance of diverse yoga organizations. KRI Certification is lead by teams of KRI Teacher Trainers who will help you fine tune your growth and gain a sense of excellence as a Teacher of Kundalini Yoga.
This comprehensive 220 hour training includes:
- Yoga Techniques (Yoga postures, Pranayama, Mantras, Mudras, & Meditations)
- Eastern & Western Anatomy & Physiology
- Teaching Methodology
- Yogic Philosophy & 3HO Yogic Lifestyle
- Teaching Practicum Classes
- White Tantric Yoga
Teacher Training Level 2 (KRI):
Teacher Training Level 2 is about the transformation and deepening of your own core capacities, character and consciousness. In this stage we will share a lot of new content in terms of information, techniques and themes, but the essence of this stage is about your establishing the ability to use your applied mind, applied intelligence and applied awareness. This is why we require at least two years of teaching experience during your mastery of the five modules of study contained in this stage. In other words, you must take AT LEAST 2 years to complete this level. This gives you the opportunity to apply the ideas, habits and techniques to yourself, both in your own life, and to a broad range of different classes and students.
Mantra Yoga Workshops:
The Heart of Chanting
Discover the transformational power of Sacred Sound. Through mantra chanting the mind is quieted, the heart opens to a place of love, acceptance and compassion, and the soul relishes in it´s own joy and radiance. This mantra seminar will give you tools to empower mantra, develop the creative power of truthful speaking, open your throat chakra and strengthen your inner will. We will explore the physiology of Naad Yoga, and experience the deep healing that comes from the power of group chanting. Sound, through Mantra, is one of the easiest ways to attune yourself with the Infinite.
This seminar will include an opportunity to experience Mantras in Motion, or “Celestial Communication”, a technique that is very uplifting and relaxing. The idea behind Mantras in Motion is to including movements with the chanting as a vehicle through which to express ‘nervous’ energy.’ For adults this technique is very effective to help relax the nervous system and bring relief for a variety of mental disorders. Mantra vibrates the mind and the movements vibrate the body and in this way body and mind can be healed by this energy flow. Just chanting or listening to these ‘sacred’ sounds can be so uplifting to someone who is very anxious about life, and the movements with the arms is remarkably relaxing and energizing.’
Childplay Yoga Teacher Training:
Educate, Exercise and Empower Children
This 22 hr. in-depth training program is geared to anyone interested in offering creative, fun and empowering yoga oriented classes for children aged 3-12, teens and groups of adults.
It is also a program for adults who desire to awaken the playful child within. Many yoga teachers, from all traditions, can gain ideas, games and lighthearted techniques to do with adults outside the format of a structured yoga class. These techniques help create trust, increase sensitivity, strengthen communication and build relationships and a sense of community!
With the Childplay Yoga Program children play at yoga to become more balanced physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. It provides the opportunity to enhance their coordination, balance, flexibility, group skills, sense of humor, self-esteem, concentration and to work out excess energy in a positive uplifting environment.
- You will learn and experience the many possible components that can be mixed and matched to create dynamic and sensitive children’s yoga classes
- You will learn how to inspire the children to participate, hold their interest and attention while having tons of fun
- You will learn how to set up a class to insure its success
- You will experience first hand a wide array of creative games, exercises, postures, meditations, etc. for your classes
- You will learn to create and encourage an atmosphere of joy and acceptance where children will discover their own sense of harmony
- You will learn from an experienced professional what works and what doesn’t